Monday, May 12, 2014

Jersey's Up And Coming Fresh R&b Sound Jerzee Authentik



The Fresh R&B Sound Of Jerzee Authentik



New Jersey has another new and popping thing to add to the history books, the fresh r&b sound of Jerzee Authentik and boy is he in great musical company guys. New Jersey is known for producing some of the grittiest streets, the famous movie "New Jersey drive" and housing some of the most famous athletes and artists that work out of New York city. New Jersey has produced some of the most amazing artists to have ever hit the music industry like the late great Whitney Houston, Lauryn Hill, The Jonas Brothers, George Clinton, Jon Bon Jovi, Frank Sinatra, and last but not least Bruce Springsteen guys.

With so much to live up to Jerzee Authentik has literally built his brand one day at a time from the ground up, and with his new album "1 Million Hand Shakes" he's literally looking to win over the state and fans all over the world. With the preparation of his up and coming show May 15th of this year on his mind, he is still working on developing a strategy to build a street team to help his music reach the masses of r&b lovers all over.
So I bet you want to know more about mr. Jerzee Authentik huh? Well I'm giving you the exclusive on Jersey's next big thing right here and right now. Click on the image below to hear his music and connect with him on reverbnation as well.






Jerzee Authentik Bio

 It is safe to say that the singer known as Authentik lives up his name sake in the realms of passion and talent for music. Born in NJ, Authentik has been blessing audiences with his miraculous vocals since he was 5 years old starting out in church. A young Authentik was eager to exercise his God given talent in front of any and everyone who would give the time a day to listen; and none were disappointed. As he grew, so did his passion for music and mastering his skills every step of the way. Fueled by his love and fascination for R&B and Hip Hop, he challenged himself to learn the art behind singing, song structure, acapella, writing, basic piano skills, and harmonizing. He even pushed himself further to learn other genres such as Classical, Musical Theater, Jazz, etc. In high school, he and a few close peers sung together in a group collectively known as "Harmoniously Speaking". He would further pursue his passion by going to major in Music at Westminster Choir College of Rider University in Princeton, NJ. This is where he mastered his craft and learned all aspects of music performance, business, composing and teaching only to have his plans cut short by leaving to take care of his father who had fallen ill and would unfortunately pass away in 2003.



Guys this is just a taste of the personal story of Jerzee Authentik and a look into the microscope that's directly pointed on him 24/7. With so much to live for and a high level of music to be upheld to he is literally one of the most focused and humble artists living and breathing out of the state right now.



Jerzee Authentik Interview

1. when did you realize that you wanted to pursue music as a career instead of a hobby?

I realized it when I was in high school. I was always involved with music...but I didn't know how I wanted to get into it. I actually went to college for music to be a teacher but realized that performing, recording etc was what I really wanted.

2. What makes your music in your opinion different from what's already out now?

My music differs from others because I'm giving "classic" music. That's actually the title of my debut mixtape which drops later this year. (Classified). I'm a musician firsthand and I'm giving music in which every song can be a single, not just 1 or 2 songs. My music is soulful n powerful wit a hip hop edge to it.
But also relatable to my audience

3. What's your why? Or your motivation to pursue music professionally?

To pursue music is in my blood. I can't do nothing else. I'm just very passionate about it. I tried letting it go but it just won't allow me to. God called me to do this...it's my purpose in life..my destiny
I am here to change lives through music
I actually recall Pam from Total telling me that a couple years ago after she heard me sing...she said bro you're here to change lives
My fans also motivate me as well!! #TeamAuthentik

4. Being from New Jersey do you feel that you have to work harder then most indie r&b artists on the come up?

Yes I do have to work harder especially because I'm doing R&B and from jersey. It's rare to find many R&B singers who sing!! But also because for some crazy reason jersey doesn't support one another...I think it's a jersey thing. Everyone is out for themselves instead of embracing just as the artists down south do.
I constantly have to prove myself!
But when people finally "hear me", then they see my vision.

5. If you could sign to a label today which one would it be and why?

I would say Roc Nation. Reason being is Jay-Z is one of my role models and I grew up on Jay...he's super talented and an entrepreneur. He has a great ear for music and I could learn so much from him.
He takes his artists serious and wants to see them flourish...I really decided this after I saw the Fade To Black DVD
Who wouldn't wanna work wit jay-z?

6. Name your fave top 5 r&b artists in or out of the industry

The queen- Beyonce
My godmother- Lil Mo
The legend and the voice- Whitney Houston
Boyz II Men
Usher
That's so tough because I have so many that I love and who has inspired me...I could keep going

7.  What is that one thing that you want to accomplish as a signed artist?

The number one thing I want to accomplish as a signed artist is for the entire world to hear my music and for me to inspire, motivate, and change lives!Anyone can come from nothing and keep pushing and working hard to achieve everything.

8. Where do you see your career going in the next year?

Wow...I see so much!! I will release my debut mixtape, shooting videos, constantly performing all over the world, sign with a major label (roc nation) and work on my debut album! The sky is the limit!

In my opinion Jerzee Authentik is one of the humblest and ambitious up and coming artists that I have had the pleasure to interact with. His hunger is infectious and his love and appreciation for his fans is truly commendable and highly respected. Without fans you have no reach or attention to your music. He understands this and is focused on bringing r&b back to the high level that it used to be on.

Make sure you guys go follow him on twitter @JerzeeAuthentik 
or for booking purposes contact him at AuthentikBookings@gmail.com

















Make sure to Follow me on twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/TheRealVMoolah
and subscribe to my blog as well guys.
I make sure I give you what you want to know and deserve to know!















No comments:

Post a Comment