Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Game Speaks On LeBron James "Fu** Wit Me You Know I Got It" Verse


The Game Speaks On LeBron James "F*** Wit Me You Know I Got It" Verse



That's right you guys LeBron James has Put himself back in the limelight and the Game Speaks On LeBron James "Fu** Wit Me You Know I Got It" Verse . The NBA All-Star has released his own 16 bar cover to the Jay-Z and Rick Ross collaboration track released last year on the" Holy Grail" album by Jay-Z. 

LeBron seems to be adamant on rapping because this isn't his first attempt or first track cover in his basketball career. Like Drake said in his track "Sport and Music is so synonymous, we want to be them and they want to be us". This seems to prove true in LeBron's case.

 The Game though had this to say about LeBron's 16: LBJ is “better than 88% of rappers rapping right now.”
 He ain’t as polished as expected — but no one is like the God MC on their first rap. I’ve heard a lot worse from CD's and on iTunes and s**t from real artists… Tell him this for me… tell him to work on staying on pocket a little more.

Meanwhile other NBA players and fans have already voiced their opinion on LeBron's 16 over the Jay track. So far it really is a toss up some fans like it and some don't but that was to be expected right? I mean you can't do anything but respect The Game's opinion because a large percentage of hip hop artists today in the industry are terrible. I mean he nailed that right on the head if you ask me.

The Game Speaks On LeBron James 16 Bars on "F*** Me You Know I Got It" Here's The Freestyle




Guys here is the freestyle below let me know if LeBron should stick to balling or if you think he has a future in hip hop. All I can say is I'm just like stick to balling and preparing for the playoffs LeBron because between him and Kevin Durant attempting to rap things are getting a little crazy.

I'm curious if someone in the music industry like Jay or Drake or someone else has encouraged LeBron to start spitting bars on tracks? Better yet I want to know has Rick Ross or Jazy-Z heard his 16 yet?

LeBron should he stick to his day job or no?



Let me know what y'all think about the freestyle and LBJ signing with a maybach music group or somebody one day in the future. Or should he continue to do this check the video below:












Make sure to Follow me on twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/TheRealVMoolah
and subscribe to my blog as well guys.
I make sure I give you what you want to know and deserve to know!






No comments:

Post a Comment