Tuesday, April 1, 2014

2Chainz Getting Sued By A BackStage Video Chick Is This Real?




2Chainz Getting Sued By A BackStage Video Chick


     So the word on the street is that hip hop rapper 2Chainz has a civil lawsuit being brought up against him from a female hip hop fan that went backstage at one of his concerts. 2Chainz literally put some chick on full blast as she made her way backstage as some concert. 2Chainz then he took the footage he captured and put it on Youtube with the caption “IsthisyotHOT.” 

     All I can say is I don’t know how females get down backstage nowadays, but this chick really seemed like a fan to me. To me this whole situation just seems crazy though, but what they say is she was allegedly let backstage by accident, mistaken for another “thot.” 

    All I can say is it is now rumored that she is going to sue 2Chainz for making her out to be a pure hoe on the social scene of the internet. She allegedly posted an image of herself at her lawyers office, preparing to file a civil suit for damages stemming from the video.


2Chainz Getting Sued A BackStage Video Chick Here's The Video



Wow! 2Chainz you already know people have been capitalizing off of celebrities lately so this is kind of a bad look for you though. I mean she just might have a case against him and a judge might agree as well. So this young lady has lawyered up already and is ready to literally go to war with the rapper in civil court.


2Chainz Getting Sued By This Girl And Her Attorney


Guys Please take a look at her most recent posts on Instagram down below, all I can say is wow! This is a very sticky and crazy situation but I hope things can be settled without any further problems for both parties involved. 





Guys Definitely leave me your comments on this post and let me know how you feel about this situation. Are y'all on 2Chainz side or the victims side?









Make sure to Follow me on twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/TheRealVMoolah
and subscribe to my blog as well guys.
I make sure I give you what you want to know and deserve to know!







No comments:

Post a Comment