Friday, March 28, 2014

We Don't Do No Two Stepping Ova Here Dawg Get To Know About YG & His Krazy Life


YG



The boy YG has literally taken over the hip hop industry as of late and everyone is literally jumping on board to collab with him these days. Artists like Lil Wayne, to Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill and many more because the Compton California rapper just seems to make nothing but hits. Or y'all don't remember him huh? Well YG was that artist that released the popular track "Toot It and Boot It" back in 2009 and signed to Def Jam records.

See y'all didn't even know that did y'all?  Well as of 2013 YG has literally been making moves since he signed with rapper Young Jeezy's CTE record label . His latest track "My Nigga" featuring Young Jeezy and Rich Homie Quan hit #19 on the billboard hot100, and the remix featuring hip hop stars Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Rich Homie Quan and Meek Mill has turnt the hip hop world upside down. I mean it literally exploded on YouTube and all over every radio station in the country so far in 2014. View the video below guys:


YG featuring Drake



But guys it doesn't stop there YG again released another track featuring a Young Money artist this time it was Drake in his smash single "Who Do You Love". The track did however experience some controversy, when Canadian rapper Drake was put under fire for supposedly stealing bars from a old hip hop track called "Playaz Circle" by hip hop Rappin 4 Tay. Despite the controversy YG's track still caught fire yet again across the country, you can check the video out to the song below:






YG Album My Krazy Life


On March 18, 2014 YG released his new album "My Krazy Life" on the CTE label who is linked up with Def Jam records. As of yesterday his album has reached no.1 on the hip hop and rnb charts and the boy YG is definitely here to stay fans.



YG Beef With Tyga


Despite his current success YG and good relationship with the Young Money label has has been accused of dissing Young Money artist Tyga in a recent freestyle on Hot97 with Funk Master Flex on March 20, 2014. YG had this to say to MTV news on the whole situation:

 "Look man, I was rappin' on that freestyle, you feel me? I ain't say nobody names, I don't know where names came from," YG told MTV News on Tuesday, clapping his hands with every other syllable to accentuate his words. "But if somebody, whoever feel like I was talkin' to 'em, fo' sho. If you don't fo' sho. That's all about that."
During the radio freestyle, which Flex posted to the Internet on March 20, YG dropped some pretty fiery bars on Snoop Dogg's 1999 single "Bitch Please."

"N---as sneak dis by the way/ Well, I'm about to frontline this sh-- by the way," he started before going at unnamed targets. "These n---as stole my sh-- by the way/ So I'm f--k the n---a bitch by the way/ I'm talkin' to two f--ks by the way/ Ha, like what by the way."

Immediately following the freestyle, a number of rap websites speculated that the rhyme was about Tyga and Problem. YG's assertion that someone stole his style could be a reference to Tyga's 2011 "Rack City" single; while the Young Gangsta's "like what" line points to Problem who dropped his "Like Whaaat" single last year. But until YG confirms things, it's all just speculation.

"I know one thing though, I be stating facts though when spit my little sh--. I state facts fo' sho'," he told us, being as vague as possible. "But that ain't nothin' though, that ain't nothin' to keep talkin' about, just a little play, play. I'm about to start rappin' on these n---as."

 Checkout YG's freestyle and you tell me what you guys think, was it a stab at Tyga or not?



Despite the drama going on all I have to say is YG keep doing your thing and making this money and avoiding that extra nonsense. Salute to Compton "Like Whaaaattt".






Make sure to Follow me on twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/TheRealVMoolah
and subscribe to my blog as well guys.
I make sure I give you what you want to know and deserve to know!





No comments:

Post a Comment